Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Simpson Meadows

Posted by Last August 05, 2014
2.0

The place seemed really nice when we looked at it for Mom. The womean acted like mom would be having exercise and lots of activities She sits by herself all day. After nine at night you can bet the staff is in the residences get together room on two hour breaks. I have also saw them hide in a dining room area so we will not see them on their cell phones. Near my Mom's room it stinks like Urine. I have reported it a number a times and they say the women are 104 and they don't change there bedding or Mattress. They spray this air freshener that mixed wit the Urineis not pleasant. They should know that you can't mask urine smell with a chemical. The women should not be living in this unit (carpet on floor) if they can't maintain proper hygiene. This has been on going before my mom became a resident.

They do her laundry and her close are rolled in balls. Ruined. When they help dress her they are cross with her. They nevr try to make her look good. Lastly they never insust on her washing her hands after being using the bathroom. Germs get passed like wild fire. They really need to clean up their act fore $5,000.00 a month for what I call maybe 10 minutes if assistance a day.

Posted by Clarence7 June 17, 2014

I am residing in Simpson Meadows. I chose it because it is close to my two daughters. The staff is excellent. I have no complaints whatsoever. They are better than I expected. I have my own studio apartment. It is a bedroom-living room combo and a kitchen. They refurbished the whole place when I moved in. All is brand new: new paint, new carpet, and new appliances. I make my own breakfast and lunch. They supply dinner and it is good. It is good that it is very close to shopping because my driving is limited. I am only few blocks from stores.

Posted by Barbara34 June 19, 2013
3.0

The only complaint I had with Simpson Meadows was the woman that I talked to. She was very rushed. When you go into a facility, you expect time. I was there maybe for fifteen minutes only. She took me down for a tour of their memory unit. I was up and down the hallway; I did not see any room or anything. I didn't tour the whole facility, and it has been reported. My mother does not really need memory care. Basically, all she needs right now is assistance with some things. She's not totally incapacitated.

Posted by caring9328 May 23, 2013
4.0

Simpson Meadows is very clean. My mom likes the food there. I like that everyone is caring and she's safe in there.

Location of Simpson Meadows