From Wexford House - A DePaul Senior Living Community

Wexford House offers more than assisted living services, we offer a lifestyle for your future. We strive to enhance each resident's quality of life by providing interactive social activities, a supportive and caring staff and personal care services that promote independence and dignity. Wexford House offers a personalized approach to delivering support and services while encouraging family members to be actively involved in the care of their loved ones. Wexford House is licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.

We offer:

• A welcoming home-like environment
  • Caring staff who strive to promote respect and dignity for all residents
  • Affordable, all-inclusive services; no entrance fees and no hidden charges
  • Beautifully furnished private and semi-private bedrooms some with full bathrooms
  • Pleasantly-landscaped grounds with a screened porch
  • Quiet, suburban setting close to shopping, restaurants and places of worship

Amenities:

• 24-hour access to staff
  • Three nutritious meals approved by a registered dietitian, as well as an evening snack
  • Medication assistance
  • Assistance with the activities of daily living, as needed
  • A full schedule of life-enriching activities, fun outings and events, and worship services
  • Emergency call system
  • Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
  • Case management services and budget planning, as needed
  • Telephone & cable TV hookup option
  • Beauty/barbershop services on site
  • Mail delivery to your door

Reviews of Wexford House - A DePaul Senior Living Community

Wexford House - A DePaul Senior Living Community
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by bd1199 November 17, 2011

My grandma attends the Wexford nursing home and I as her grandson am very pleased by the way that they treat her and treat the other people inside the facility they are very kind, caring, And have an excellent nurturing hand and that they truly do care about the people that walk through the doors into and going out side of the facility I could not be any more pleased worth the way I saw the patients being treated and I can say with the most certainty that there is no bad stuff that happens at other nursing homes. the facility is very clean well lit and taken care of very carefully. I can not complain about the facility administrators or medical and support staff alike and other volunteers that help and truly do care about the people that they come into contact with every day. and I can safely say they truly love that they do for a living.

Wexford House - A DePaul Senior Living Community
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by bld5793 October 14, 2011
2.0

In my opinion it was a decent nursing home the people appeared to be nice to the residents even when we were not around I was thinking about having to put my grandma In the Wexford House but now seeing It I do not think I will do It it was nice but I received an eerie feeling about the place and the people that worked there like they were putting on a sherade the place was extremely warm so warm to fog up my glasses in 97 degree heat. and it smelt like death with a very deep feeling of depression inside I truly felt sorry for the people that lived there and work there also. I honestly think it needs to be inspected for neglect and inhumane conditions towards the elderly. I also noticed that they were very adament that we do not enter into certain areas which I found strange but did not want to stat an altercation so I listened. They also enforced the visitation hours with a little bit more authority than usual which I also found A tad strange.

Location of Wexford House - A DePaul Senior Living Community