Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Wexford House

Our community offers the comforts of home, a commitment to enhancing quality of life, and personal care services in a supportive environment that promotes independence. We add a personal touch to all that we do. Our staff work closely with residents and family members to appropriately meet their needs.

Reviews of Wexford House

Posted by Thankful for Wexford House! October 07, 2014

My mother has been a resident there for a couple of years now and I could not be more pleased. She is always clean and well taken care of. The staff love her and she is doing so much better than when she lived on her own. Hospice had been called in because she had less than a year to live when I moved her there and she has lived more than two more years which has been the greatest blessing.

Posted by Susan79479050 May 29, 2014

My mother is in assisted living at Wexford House. The main reason why I chose it was because it's so close. It's right between me and my son. They had an opening right away. She has the largest room. It has a TV and a refrigerator. She has her own bathroom, two closets, a dresser, and a bed. I haven't tasted the food, but she seems to like it. I've seen the menu, and they had a very good menu. They have three snacks. The staff is really nice. They've been very cooperative and very helpful. They call me if they need to. She plays bingo every week. They have a lot of things. They have crafts, exercise, shopping trips, and movies. It's not a very large place, so it's kind of cozy and she can meet people. She's never been happy anywhere, and she complains all the time. She's OK, and she would complain anyplace. I'm very pleased with them.

Posted by bd1199 November 17, 2011

My grandma attends the Wexford nursing home and I as her grandson am very pleased by the way that they treat her and treat the other people inside the facility they are very kind, caring, And have an excellent nurturing hand and that they truly do care about the people that walk through the doors into and going out side of the facility I could not be any more pleased worth the way I saw the patients being treated and I can say with the most certainty that there is no bad stuff that happens at other nursing homes. the facility is very clean well lit and taken care of very carefully. I can not complain about the facility administrators or medical and support staff alike and other volunteers that help and truly do care about the people that they come into contact with every day. and I can safely say they truly love that they do for a living.

Posted by bld5793 October 14, 2011
2.0

In my opinion it was a decent nursing home the people appeared to be nice to the residents even when we were not around I was thinking about having to put my grandma In the Wexford House but now seeing It I do not think I will do It it was nice but I received an eerie feeling about the place and the people that worked there like they were putting on a sherade the place was extremely warm so warm to fog up my glasses in 97 degree heat. and it smelt like death with a very deep feeling of depression inside I truly felt sorry for the people that lived there and work there also. I honestly think it needs to be inspected for neglect and inhumane conditions towards the elderly. I also noticed that they were very adament that we do not enter into certain areas which I found strange but did not want to stat an altercation so I listened. They also enforced the visitation hours with a little bit more authority than usual which I also found A tad strange.

Location of Wexford House