About Willow Bay Senior Resort

Willow Bay Senior Resort is an assisted living facility in Deerfield Beach, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Willow Bay Senior Resort for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Willow Bay Senior Resort

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Willow Bay Senior Resort
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by caring9885 July 12, 2013

My mom is in Willow Bay Senior Resort. This is a good facility. It is very clean and big. Their food is good. My mother has Alzheimer's and there are a lot of people like her there. The nurses and helpers are good. They take care of her medication. They also have a doctor there but I prefer to take her to her own doctor so she doesn't feel that everything is changing. They have a lot of activities but my mom doesn't involve herself so much because she is Spanish-speaking and most of them are not, she understands English though. I couldn't put her in a facility where there are more Spanish-speaking people because I have to go maybe to Miami to do that and that is far from me. What I like about this facility is that I can go there anytime, I don't have to call or anything. Actually I go there every single day to check on her. I'm practically happy with everything about this facility.

Location of Willow Bay Senior Resort