Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Baldwin House Assisted Living

The Baldwin House assisted living facility is located in Daphne, Baldwin County, AL. Our resident's find the finest senior living and exceptional care, with the comforts of home. The spacious apartments were designed not only for comfort, but, safety in mind. Each apartment is equipped with smoke detectors, walk in showers, emergency call systems throughout, and much more. Apartments also include a kitchenette with a microwave oven and an apartment sized refrigerator. Our customer service trained staff is dedicated not only to making life comfortable for residents, but fun. Our calendar is full of activities for every personality. Between being served three delicious meals in our gorgeous dining room, a resident may enjoy a performance by a local musician, social hours, spiritual services, or a game of BINGO. Our highly trained 24/7 staff also provides laundry service, maintenance, housekeeping, and even beautician services.

Reviews of Baldwin House Assisted Living

Posted by Thomas17 October 09, 2013

We were very impressed with Baldwin House Assisted Living when we visited. We spoke to some of the residents and they were all very happy. They welcomed us with open arms.

Posted by wjerrems March 20, 2012

Unbelievably caring staff. Beautiful building. My dad was there for 18 months and they treated us like family.

Posted by yupp July 20, 2010

GREAT!!!!!!

I have a family member who lives here, and she loves it! She says the workers treat her very kindly and with respect. I have eaten with her before and the food is delisious! I would recommend this assisted living place to everyone! The rooms are a decent size and the workers make sure the room and bathroom stays clean. I love it and I know anyone who would live here will love it too!

Location of Baldwin House Assisted Living