Cost

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Diablo Lodge

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at Diablo Lodge

Posted by Caring76738750 February 28, 2014
4.0

We visited Diablo Lodge and we liked that very much. It's a very nice facility. The rooms are lovely. We had lunch and the food was okay. The staff seemed to be very friendly.

Posted by Caring78030450 January 30, 2014
4.0

I think the overall environment of Emeritus at Diablo Lodge is really well kept. I think that is the most appealing. The facility is nice and clean. It has nice furniture and amenities. The staff is very accommodating and they are willing to listen to your needs and your concerns. It has a nice outdoor area which was important for my parents. I would recommend this facility, but I think the food could be a little bit better. My parents kind of complain about the food.

Posted by Caring3716 October 28, 2013
4.0

My mom is in Emeritus at Diablo Lodge. This is our choice because of the ease for her to move around in the facility and also for the cost. I'm impressed with the staff too. I didn't experience the meals but my mom says she enjoys them and she hasn't complained about too many of those. The facility is beautiful. The setting is really pretty on the outside area. She has a nice room. I like her room because it is easy for her to get around in it and because she needs a place that is on the first floor, so again, it is easier for her to go to the dining room and all the activities.

Posted by Caring1111 October 09, 2013
4.0

Emeritus was a fine facility. I was only there for probably 15 minutes and we had a quick tour of the place. It seemed very clean and very nice. The staff was fine too. However, the facility was too big for my mother and it didn't fit what we needed at that time.

Posted by FletAnd7 June 23, 2011
4.0

My grandma had stayed here and enjoyed it. The facility were all very clean and what they told us was that they had an open door policy. Which was if my grandma had any questions she would be able to ask at any time. The food was average, but healthy. Eggs were severed nearly everyday and the staff there were mostly very helpful and friendly. Of course, there were some that were not as nice, but there were not a lot of them. Many of them were patient and helped my grandma with daily activities. The ladies there were very courteous to her when she used the bathroom or showered. Also, sometimes they would have events that cheers them up. My grandmas favorite was SMART Dogs, which was a pet therapy event. They would all line up in the lobby and stay there. The people working for SMART Dogs would show us the tricks there dogs could do. The people working for SMART Dogs would also try to talk to them or see if anyone had questions. My grandma loves dogs, so she would love to interact with the workers there and pet or play with them. Overall, I would say this is a friendly place and very organized.

Posted by hopingandhelping June 09, 2011
4.0

This is a lovely facility that offers both independent living and assisted living. It looks like a small, cheerful 2-story hotel with a nice garden in the back. They offer studios and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments. It's across from a school, near residences in a mixed neighborhood but not commercial.

The staff is very good"”professional and caring. And they do a good job with medication management.

The facility offers many activities, day trips, Music. Games. And the food is good"”high quality.

The kind of person who does best here"”from my perspective as a geriatric care manager"”is someone who's a bit frail, can't drive anymore, but is mentally high functioning.

Location of Emeritus at Diablo Lodge