Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Sunny View Retirement Community

Posted by Caring94166450 September 14, 2014
4.0

We went to the rooms at Sunnyview, and they were very spacious. The dining area was good. The staff were very courteous and everything you would expect them to be in a pretty difficult situation.

Posted by Nancy84754050 July 23, 2014
4.0

The staff at Sunny View Retirement Community was helpful, and they provided the information we needed. There were some rooms that were a little darker than others. The dining area was nice. I thought it was kind of easy to get lost, and it would have been difficult for my mom to get from her room to the dining room unless the room was really close to the dining room. The halls kind of wandered around, and that was my main problem with that facility.

Posted by cchan June 06, 2014

My mother lived at Sunnyview for about 5 years. The staff were friendly, knew her by name and the other residents were also very friendly. Mom moved from assisted living to skilled nursing after a fall, and the staff was very helpful during that time. The care team met with her and family members and tried to find activities that would be engaging for her. The facilities are comfortable, a number of garden areas, and a wide range of activities. The physical therapists were also attentive and helped mom recover from her fall.

Posted by suebobbren April 16, 2012

I live at Sunny View with my wife. She has Parkinson's and Dementia, and she now lives in the Special Care unit. The staff is very caring and professional. Since we live close to one another, I'm able to spend a lot of time with her. On the other hand; I'm free to do other activities, and I don't have to worry about her care.

The staff and other residents are very friendly, and I'm very happy here.

Posted by Jack Alexander July 22, 2011
4.0

This is in a good neighborhood, on the corner of Foothill and Cupertino Road. It's near shopping, and it's very peaceful. It's on 12 acres and it's very park-like. There's access to public transportation nearby.

There are walking paths and patios outside.

This place has assisted living and a separate dementia unit. They also have skilled nursing.

The common areas inside are nice. It's not perfect, but it's pleasant. It's not gaudy or anything. It's well kept up, and the common areas are large.

I saw the rooms in the assisted living and dementia care units. These are typical rooms, nothing special. Residents can bring in their own personal belongings.

. Everyone there seems really professional. They have RNs and LVNs on staff.

I didn't eat there, but I saw food being served. The food I saw looked decent.

Location of Sunny View Retirement Community