Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From St. Anthony Home

We are proud of the tradition and reputation that the Franciscan Sisters of Chicago have established at Franciscan Communities at St. Anthony Home.

St. Anthony Home provides a peaceful and secure atmosphere where your physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs can be fulfilled. We are truly dedicated to Christian service through compassionate caring.

Located in Crown Point, Indiana, St. Anthony Home offers a multitude of health- and community-based services.

Reviews of St. Anthony Home

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

St. Anthony Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by maaz3221 August 21, 2012
4.0

My stay at St. Anthony Home was fine for me. It was just as I expected a facility where I can be helped and supported. The food was good and the rooms were fine. One time I almost fell off my wheel chair, but I was helped quickly by the kind and caring staff members. There were many fun activities there and everyone really supported the Christian faith. The scenery was great. I spent lots of my extra hours meditating outside. It was very peaceful outside. Most of the other senior citizens were friendly and kind. I really appreciated the help I received from those young helpers. The overall cost for living there was not too much. The tradition they had was unique. St. Anthony Home is located in 203 Franciscan Drive, Crown Point, IN 46307. I recommend any Christian senior to come to this great assisted living facility.

Location of St. Anthony Home