Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of The Springvale Inn

Posted by Caring90391250 August 07, 2014

The Springvale Inn seemed to have the best of both worlds. Financially, it was in her price range and it was for 55 years so she would have independent social life. It was only 15 minutes from where I lived so it was close. Since it was an independent living, there wasn't so much staff. We talked to the rental staff that was there. They seemed to be fine and accommodating. The facility seemed to be up dated and up kept. Every time there was a new tenant, they complete renovated it and made it seemed new.

Posted by Caring78435850 February 28, 2014

My ex-husband is already in a place and all is settled now. He is at The Springvale Inn. My daughter chose it because they had an opening. They were willing to take him. Also it was the price that he could afford. The facility is near my daughter's house. It is nice though it is an older place. So far, we are very happy with it. My ex-husband likes it there too. He has his own little apartment, which is very nice. He has his own bathroom and kitchenette. He likes his apartment. The staff is very nice. They are very friendly, very kind and they treat my ex-husband very well. They're very caring and very personal. They know everybody. The staff's work ethic appears good. The food there is really good. We had a dinner there. We talked to their chef. Over 80% of their food is made from scratch, so it is almost homecooking quality. The dining room is nice. They would sit my ex-husband with a group they thought would be good for him. However, because the facility used to be a hotel, their dining room is not a huge dining hall. They had to do a couple of feedings for their residents. For activities, they have happy hour at night, they would do little trips, etc. There are more men there than you usually see in a facility, so that's good for him. He plays cards with them. They also have an exercise room and a pool in the basement.

Posted by victorianrose1 June 29, 2012
3.0

It seemed to be a clean, comfortable friendly place. All of the people we came into contact with were friendly, courteous and helpful. The facilities are a bit outdated but still acceptable. I think it would be better if more public transportation would be available for the residents. There also does not seem to be much in the way of relaxation or entertainment facilities for the residents.

Location of The Springvale Inn