Reviews of Crestview Manor

Posted by Caring76718250 January 31, 2014
4.0

The staff at Crest View Manor is very friendly, helpful, and understanding. They worked really well with the local rehab facility that she was in to get her into a long term care. The facility is clean with very nice rooms.

Posted by reginags December 22, 2012
4.0

The facility smelled clean and looked very sanitary upon our arrival. The staff that greeted us was friendly and attentive to our needs. They were eager to answer all of our questions and made us feel welcomed. We received a tour of the property and were able to talk to some of the residents and see them engage in activities. The outside area as well as the activities area were both nice.Most of the residents seemed clean and upbeat and the staff was interactive with them. Compared to the other homes I have visited Crestview Manor seemed to be one of the better ones in this area. Unlike some of the other homes in the area, the meals actually smelled and looked appealing. I felt confident that this would be a good place to leave my loved one to help maintain their quality of life and in order for them to receive good care.

Posted by SusanH1 December 08, 2012
4.0

Crestview Manor isn't operated like a regular assisted living.It's more family-oriented, which is lovely. The person that's taking care of her calls me sister and she's been doing an awful lot for the family. I was instrumental in getting my mother into Crestview Manor and because of her special needs, she has a desire to be extremely sociable, and Crestview Manor has been wonderful. The lady that owns it is wonderful, very hard working. They're wonderful with my mother and they treat her like she's a little baby doll, doing her hair, her nails, which is wonderful. The only thing that I have to say that I don't agree with them a little bit is they play a little too much. I think there's a lot of playing around with the patients and sometimes they're a little childish. The nurses are wonderful, I don't know how they do it, but they go beyond nursing, they do gardening and driving through the driveways, which is quite amazing. But it would be nice if the nursing staff would dress appropriately.

Posted by Kath4 July 24, 2012
4.0

We've visited the place and actually we are looking forward to choosing this facility. We love the place. It has a very homey-like environment, very clean and well kept. During the tour, the people were nice, friendly, and happy.

Posted by avvvbatson June 13, 2012

The staff at the Crestview Manor were so very kind and took such wonderful care of my grandfather and great grandmother during their stay. I feel very blessed to have had these kind-hearted people tend to those who I love the most. The facility was very clean and very well kept up. I did not expect it to be as nice as it did, a lot of people have criticized nursing facilities, however I was blown away by how wonderful it was there. The food was not even bad, I tried it. My grandfather was very content and loved the nurses who took care of him. I visited around Easter a few years back and there were Easter decorations everywhere. It was precious, and I know that my family really appreciated how much time the staff put in with our loved ones.

Location of Crestview Manor