From the Provider
At Fox Run, we understand that the needs of individual residents are not all alike. The same can be said about assisted living communities. Not every community offers the same services or provides the same level of care to their residents. Fox Run offers a unique, full service model which allows residents to remain in an assisted living environment even as care needs change or increase. We strive to maintain dignity, help our residents remain as independent as possible and enhance the overall quality of their lives. We offer four levels of care, and deliver an array of personalized services designed to meet the different and often changing needs of our residents.
- Certified, well-trained and attentive care staff on-site 24/7
- Personal safety pendant call system for 24-hour assistance
- Three restaurant-style meals & snacks every day
- Elegant, well-appointed dining room as well as private dining room available
- Beautiful outdoor courtyard
- Extensive activities seven days a week including recreational and shopping trips
- Full-sized refrigerator & microwave in all apartments
- All utilities paid except phone
- Expanded Cox cable television
- Wireless internet
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Weekly housekeeping & laundry (sheets and towels)
- Transportation equipped with chair lift
- A weekly whirlpool bath
- Many on-site services including podiatrist, movies, beauty salon, religious services and so much more!
- Small pets are welcome
Reviews of Fox Run Assisted Living
Average Rating: based on 3 Reviews
I am a friend or relative of resident
My mother was a resident for a couple of years here. She truly enjoyed her time here and the staff was friendly toward her. I would have loved for her to be able to return but she requires more care than they can give at this point.
I visited this facility
This assisted living environment is a place you are comfortable with at first impression. The facilities are appealing to the eye and kept up well. It seemed more like a home to its residents than a care facility. I have been to many assisted living facilities and this one really stood out. All of the residents that we saw and talked to seemed happy and like they were able to do a lot of things that they liked to do. The staff was very friendly and had time for the people. I really liked that each resident seemed to have their own care plan based upon their needs. They were able to be as independent as they could be or wanted to be. There were several areas where residents can gather together and socialize if they want to or the living areas are nice too if they want to spend time alone. I was not there at meal time but from the two relatives of my friend, they both said the food is always very good and better than they expected. This is an assisted living facility that I would definitely recommend for others to take a look at if they are in need of a facility like this for either themselves or a family member.
I visited this facility
The Fox Run Assisted Living facility was well managed and clean. The staff was caring and meticulous when tending to the members and families. Although it was not originally our first choice when considering assisted living facilities, it pleasantly surprised our family with how wonderful and comfortable it truly was.