From the Provider
Senior assisted living at Walden Place offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.
At Walden Place, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.
Our assisted living community in Cortland has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.
At Walden Place, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.
Assisted Living Amenities
- Personalized Care Plans
- 24-hour Staffing
- Emergency Response System
- Medication Management
- Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
- Award winning Wellness Everyday programs, provided 7 days a week
- Dining for Wellness - educational and wellness program
- Brain Health University
- Beauty & Barber Shop
- Housekeeping and maintenance service
- All utilities included except telephone and cable
- Individually controlled heat and central air
- Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team, served 3 times a day
- Quiet Care monitors changes in our residents' health, daily activities and other emergencies
Reviews of Walden Place
Average Rating: based on 1 Review
I am a friend or relative of a resident
One "wing" of the this Assisted Living Facility is dedicated to Memory Loss. As with any care facility, Walden Place is not 100% in every area but pretty darn close. The residents in Memory Care are treated with the utmost respect and the facilities are top notch. Programming is structured so all residents have several activities each day and are stimulated both physically and mentally. The food is superb!! All residents join in a common room and socialize during mealtime. This is in no way your perceived "Nursing Home." Medical treatment is not part of the plan but everyday medication delivery is. This is an ideal facility for those who are not bed ridden and still benefit from interaction.
Location of Walden Place
Features of Walden Place
- Ownership type: (Private Proprietary Home for Adult) For Profit