Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Agape Senior of Conway

Posted by Capt George August 08, 2014
1.0

My mother was a "customer" the place smells like an open septic tank althought the therapy went well the doctor there would not give her the meds her doctors prescribed

Posted by Caring96669550 July 31, 2014

The last facility that I visited was the Agape Senior of Conway and this facility was very appealing and clean. The building was beautiful. The staff was very helpful and very patient. I think the residents there were happy and contented.

Posted by Wes4 March 15, 2014

Agape Senior was very nice. The staff was great and looked happy working there. They were friendly and very good. The rooms were like studio or one-bedroom apartments, and they had patios, and a kitchen with a granite counter top. My dad doesn’t complain about the food. Dad is wheel chair bound, so he does the Wii golf. They also had church, music and piano.

Posted by Bre Bre September 19, 2012

This facility was very well attended to. The staff was very friendly and had alot of patience for the residents as well as the visitors. The building itself has a welcoming appeal to it that made it seem even the more homey and comfortable for the residents. For dinner time the residence of the facility ate and talked quietly among each. The patients did not lack for food or drink; because the staff made sure they had as much as they wanted. I would recommend this facility to anyone that's seeking a good facility as I was. I love this facility, the staff at the facility, and the overall area of the facility. Many of the residents have a very lovely view of the outside world. Many of the other facilities I have been to are no competition for this assisted-living facility. This facility is an overall beautiful building, and there should be more like it.

Posted by cnta4me2 August 16, 2012
4.0

very nice hospice nurses

Posted by caring6221 June 28, 2012
2.0

This facility wasn't pleasant at all. When we pulled up to it reminded of a hotel on the side of the road. There was nothing appealing about it all. It wasn't bright and it didn't have the nicety that other facilities offer. I just didn't like it. We went there unannounced so we had to wait quite a while in the lobby until somebody could see us. I really was not impressed with the residence's smell. I just didn't like it. When you first walk in it was just overwhelming with fragrance. It was like they're trying to hide something or they're trying to cover it up. And as we went from building to building it was not good.

I think the residents there were okay. There were not as vocal as the other residents we've met from the other facilities. I also didn't see too much of the staff. We met with the man that was in charge of everything. He was very informative. I really did like the place in the sense that it was built on a foundation or something like that. It was, let's say, eye opening. He informed us that the facility, yes you would have to pay but should something happen, like mother in law didn't have anymore money, they wouldn't throw her out because it's a foundation and that part of it was wonderful.

Posted by Flouis89 June 08, 2012

This was wan excellent facility for my mother. My mother has been in and out of facilities all over Horry County and Agape was the first to treat her with respect. The doctor was there 2-3 times a week which the other facilities told me their doctor comes every 60 days because of regulations. The rehab team was remarkable. They even did a home visit to see if our house was adequate for mom coming home. Great staff and lovely facility.

Posted by lou56 March 25, 2012
1.0

My Mother was admitted to the Agape nursing home in Conway, SC,for rehab. after being in the hospital for a week with pneumonia, Her care in this nursing home has been less then adequate, Like Aides not knowing how to take blood pressure reading, not giving Oxygen when needed,(blue fingers), room kept cold (65), Mother was just covered with a sheet, shivering. Administering unnecessary drugs.

Location of Agape Senior of Conway