Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living of Harrisburg

Posted by countrybelle1 July 24, 2012
4.0

I visited residents at Carillon Assisted Living in Harrisburg NC last year around Christmas and I was very impressed with the facility. It had a warm feeling that can be difficult to find at most of the other centers I have been to. The building and grounds seemed very well maintained. The staff was kind and even sang a couple carols with us! The residents that we met were smiling and didnt seem to have any open complaints that we were made aware of. I wish that my grandparents would have had the opportunity to go to Carillon when they were ill. I hope to return this year with our church to meet more of the residents.

Posted by Cindy W July 23, 2012

My grandmother was a patient at Carillon Assisted Living facility. I visited her often. She always felt comfortable and secure from day one. The center itself was always clean and had a very inviting atmosphere. The facility was decorated beautifully and the grounds were well kept and professionally landscaped. My grandmother, while preferring to remain in her own home, felt as if she as found a new "home". She always felt very well cared for. The staff are unbelievably caring and professional. They really worked with my grandmother during the initial adjustment phase and were great. They even allowed my grandmothers hairdresser to come into the facility and continue to do her hair weekly. My grandmother also made many good friends during her stay. She loved meeting all the residents and joining them in the many activities the center provided for its residents. They often took the residents on community outings such as shopping and dining. She also enjoyed going down to the serving room for her meals and socializing with her new friends. She always stated to food was excellent. Overall, this facility is open, friendly, and very professional. It was a joy to find such a place for the continued care of my grandmother.

Posted by Bird Lady July 28, 2011
4.0

My dad was a resident of Carillon. The entire staff knew my dad & the family. Dad was well cared for & if the staff thought he needed medical care I was given a call. They have lots of great activities from taking them out to lunch to having family night one a month.

Location of Carillon Assisted Living of Harrisburg