Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Concord Royale

Posted by Caring64977550 January 28, 2014
4.0

Mother stayed at Concord Royale for a couple of days. It was delightful. The people were amazingly wonderful considering all that my mother put them through. They were very warm, very helpful, very understanding, just a lovely group of people. It was a lovely room and very roomy. It had high ceilings which gives it an illusion of more space. She had a sliding door that opened up onto a patio that had a grassy area off to the side. Everything was very, very clean and if we needed anything, we just asked and they took care of it for her. They had live entertainment on Fridays and they had bingo and poker. They had an ice cream social the day my mom was moving in.

Posted by Caring75554350 December 27, 2013
4.0

I went to Concord Royale a couple of times. I know about this place because my grandmother was there years ago. It was a very nice facility. They have remodeled the place and everything. The pricing was fine. The only thing I didn't particularly care for as their set dinner hours. I didn't like their dining arrangement. We didn't eat there but the food smelled good. Apparently, they have a chef on staff.

Posted by Cheryl J. April 20, 2012

It's an absolutely wonderful place. We never got to tour the room because it turned out my father didn't qualify, but it's a beautiful place. If he did, we would definitely have put him there. He even liked it.

Location of Concord Royale

Features of Concord Royale

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy

• We charge an entry fee

• Pets: Small Pets