Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of The Arrington

The Arrington
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Patty32 March 27, 2014

We went into a lot of different assisted living facilities before deciding on The Arrington. A lot of them have a nursing home atmosphere or the facility itself looked like a nursing home, but this one is not. It looks homey and the furnishing in the mutual areas is very inviting. This is a fairly new facility – it's clean, upgraded and everything is modern. They're just wonderful and the nicest.

The apartments have a bedroom, living room, bathroom, a little refrigerator and a sink. But we chose the one large room. With that, we were able to have a queen sized bed, a drawer, a dresser, 2 recliners, a love seat, a chair, some tables, lamps and a bookcase. It's large enough to be homey. They have a dementia unit, in a separate area that if they get kind of bad they can go into. That's in the same building. My mother has dementia. Right now they can both stay in the assisted living, but if the time comes that she may have to move into the dementia area, then my step dad could still be in the same building and be with her every day. Besides the dementia area in the assisted living, across the road is the nursing home. And they also have an Alzheimer's unit that is very well known in the area.

A lot of places have different prices, they add for medical management, for cable and all stuff. We have one price that includes everything. Their staff is very accommodating, friendly and welcoming. They really enjoy the Bible studies and the church activities. The manicures for the ladies are like an activity, so there's no charge for that. In the beauty shop, they do a good job. They do a lot of bingo, card games and dominoes. Everything has been wonderful. I would highly recommend this place.

The Arrington
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by teresa Sigmon September 29, 2008

My loved one used this service

We have been so pleased with the lovely, well maintiained facility and caring and acomodating staff. We had to move my mother in law into ssisted living quickly from a hospital. The staff here bent over backwards to make her feel welcome and to have a room ready for her. The staff is reponsive and takes great care to keep the reidents involved and nourished and comfortable. She is gaining weight and sleeping well and taking her meds correctly here, all of which are blessings. No complaints at all after 2 months.

Location of The Arrington