Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Terrace at Newark

Posted by Caring100417650 October 16, 2014
4.0

My mother-in-law is in Terrace at Newark. It is nice, clean, and bright. It is in a smaller size, which is something we are looking for and the people are very nice. She has a nice room and it is big enough for her. She has her own bed, two dressers, a recliner, and her TV, and it is very nice. We had a meal there, and it was good. The dining facility is very nice. There are quite a bit of activities for them to do there. They have movies, sing-a-longs, puzzles, and they have game nights. I will recommend them. I will say that they are a small facility with friendly staff that keeps track of what's going on with the clients.

Posted by Ruthie3 October 05, 2013

I have visited this facility 5 times and took members of my family there to visit. Each time we were met with gracious hospitality. Our questions were answered and the information helpful. Residents seemed to be well taken care of with careful attention to their needs. I decided to place my husband there as I feel he will get the attention he needs. The place is fairly new and well kept. Freedom to come and go with my family member is not only allowed but encouraged. Any issues I had were immediately addressed. I would recommend this facility,

Posted by caring0109213 January 24, 2013

We've been very pleased with Terrace at Newark. The staff is very good to work with. They provide exercise programs for my mother and they take care of everything she needs. We have no complaints. My mom is very pleased, too.

Posted by Audrey B. April 10, 2012

I found the Terrace at Newark as I was looking for a home for my 91 year-old mother. The facility is newly built, not a large but very nice. The people at the Terrace are also very nice. It just felt right. I know she will be very comfortable there.

Location of Terrace at Newark