Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Bermuda Village

Unlike other retirement communities, Bermuda Village offers you the unique opportunity to maintain home ownership and further create a lifestyle that caters to your stage in life. By building equity in one of our affordable retirement villas or condominiums, you can continue to reap the benefits of home ownership and take advantage of the flexibility it affords if you ever decide to sell. Bermuda Village retirement community advantages include: no large non-refundable entrance fee requirement; income tax breaks; mortgage or reverse mortgages available; and trust or third party ownership for estate planning.

Reviews of Bermuda Village

Bermuda Village
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Barbarra2 July 20, 2014

I like everything about Bermuda Village. It's great. I have two bathrooms, two walk-in closets, a kitchenette, and the floor is carpeted. I have a sun room and a living room and a dining area. The staff are wonderful and they take very good care of me. They come in every morning and clean the rooms. The food is excellent.

Bermuda Village
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Hou May 28, 2013

My parents have been residents of BV for a number of years and have had a great experience there. The grounds and facilities are lovely and are maintained and upgraded regularly. The community attracts a broad spectrum of accomplished individuals from across the country as residents and, sitting just outside of historic Winston Salem, offers a variety of interesting close by activities. When needed, the BV staff has stepped in and assisted with medical emergencies and were great to deal with when we could only do so from a distance. I can't say enough for the help the BV staff has provided, even working with us to Skype my daughter's wedding when my folks could not physically attend. I think very highly of Bermuda Village.

Location of Bermuda Village