Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Horizon Bay - Clearwater

Horizon Bay – Clearwater provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer’s care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents at enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate assisted living and Alzheimer’s care accommodations as those needs change.

Our Clare Bridge Place program serves those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Each day, we promise to work to deliver Daily Moments of Success for each resident. The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides structure and activities each day designed to meet specific needs of those with dementia, while the Clare Bridge Dining Program, designed by a gerontologist and registered dietitian, helps residents in need of Alzheimer’s care retain the ability to enjoy and master the daily dining experience.

Reviews of Horizon Bay - Clearwater

Posted by Caring87082650 July 31, 2014
3.0

The rooms were not large enough at Horizon Bay. Their staff was warm and friendly. They spent all the time that was necessary with us. They answered all our questions and gave me a brochure. They made me feel welcome and urged me to call if I had any other questions. The place was clean; only the apartments they showed us were not. Someone had moved out and it had not been prepared for the next person yet. The dining room was very nice and very clean. It was of adequate size. It didn't have quite as much light -- maybe more ceiling lights were needed. Some of the residents were already going into the cafeteria area and they had waiters and waitresses who were assisting them. The fact that the staff would take the time to do that made quite an impression on us.

Posted by  LovelyLady0000052 May 31, 2014
4.0

Horizon Bay was clean. The place, as well as the help, was nice. I didn't like the room. It was small.

Posted by Sandra39 December 13, 2013

Horizon Bay was our favorite facility. The place is spacious and beautiful. They have more of an apartment style and they have a full kitchen which is very nice. The staff were nice and very friendly.

Posted by Caring66385650 October 15, 2013

I did visit Horizon Bay and they were wonderful. The rooms were of average size. The staff were wonderful. They have an area where people can walk outside. I just noticed that the residents there are much, much older than I am, but I would very much recommend this facility.

Posted by Ed10 September 10, 2013
4.0

Horizon Bay was a beautiful facility but it was five stories. It has beautiful grounds and the people were very nice. I saw several rooms and they were very nice and of reasonable size. I would have chosen it because it was newer but the distance where my mother's room was from the dining hall and having to use elevators wouldn't have worked for her. It has a great location and close to hospitals and doctors.

Posted by Cheri2 August 14, 2012

My mother is currently in a rehab but as soon as she graduated from there, we will be moving her in Horizon Bay. When I visited the facility, I thought it's excellent in the entire aspect. It was by far the nicest of all the facilities I visited. It is nicely structured and everything about their care and program. We already reserved a studio apartment which is adequately sized for her. She will be moving in this August 10, 2012.

Smileside.jpg
Posted by commercesd April 03, 2012
4.0

The Horizon Bay Clearwater assisted living facility looked well maintained as my friend and I drove up. His mother needs a place to live, so we were looking at places in the region. From the outside, the building looked like a country estate.

The main foyer was quite lovely, with fresh flowers and air. We loved the cathedral high ceilings, cozy fireplace and comfortable furnishings. What really stood out for us was the windows - which let a lot of brilliant light inside.

The communal areas all had interesting activities occurring, from reading to games and other resident interactions. It was clear that the seniors enjoy living there, and the staff is very accommodating. The main patio had a lovely fountain in the center, with plenty of seating. The library had a lot of nice titles to choose from.

The events and outings calendar included many activities, from shopping to culture, restaurants, fairs and festivals. They also host parties for residents at the facility which they encourage friends and family to attend.

The food choices looked nutritious and delicious, as well as the regular snacks - offered continually. The dining areas were pleasant to be in and offered residents the ability to choose whatever they like.

The living suites were all a nice size and did not seem cramped. They were also beautifully decorated. We could see how any senior would be comfortable in any one of them. Each unit had individually controlled temperatures.

All of the resident's needs appear to be met easily and efficiently, in a friendly and caring manner. In all, this is a lovely facility with attentive and caring staff.

Posted by Michaelsmith34 February 28, 2012
4.0

My Great grandmother is currently living at Horizon's bay in clearwater. I visit her every other week. I really enjoy the atmosphere there, it feels like a resort. They have a huge open lobby where guests can mingle with each other.They have a big room they call the "Library" that has a bunch of books to read. They also have some really good food. The only complaint I have is that it seems that there is always a room that is a little messy. Im not sure if it is the employees fault or one of the quests. Other than that is a nice little place, they have a courtyard with a fountain and tables. It is located near a bunch of places so she never gets bored. The people there are fairly friendly, they seemed very helpful while I was there. They have younger employees/volunteers probably in there twenties. I recommend this place from what i have seen so far, i haven't been to any others yet so i cant say this is the best; but its seems great so far.

Location of Horizon Bay - Clearwater