Cost

Starting at $3,025/mo.* - $3,000/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Beckett Lake

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Assisted Living Facility #10143

Emeritus at Beckett Lake is a beautiful active senior community, only 12 years old, located at 2155 Montclair Rd in Clearwater, close to the intersection of Sunset Point and Belcher Road. We offer Retirement Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care with an attractive lake view environment and a variety of 13 floor plans to choose from. The prices will vary depending upon the apartment that you choose and the services you desire. We have the same Executive Director, Dining Services Director and Memory Care Director for the past 12 years; the expertise of our staff is unsurpassed by any community in the area. Our staff have many years longevity with the company, which provides for good continuity of care to our residents.

Reviews of Emeritus at Beckett Lake

Posted by Cathy27 September 25, 2013

I visited Emeritus at Beckett Lake for my father. I thought it was very nice. I met their staff and I thought they were well informed and very courteous. They gave me access to see anything I wanted. Their rooms were very nice. They have both indoor and outdoor activities that residents can enjoy. I would recommend this place.

Posted by Paul12 August 01, 2013
3.0

My visit with Emeritus at Beckett Lake was very good. It was clean. Their rooms were small but it was good. Everybody was very friendly and they got us to look around. The residents looked happy. We had not eaten there, but they brought a turkey dinner one night for my wife and I which I appreciated. I would recommend it to others.

Posted by caring0503213 May 11, 2013
3.0

Emeritus at Beckett Lake is fine. I suspect that it's like every other place. You just really have to check things carefully. For example, they tell you about having tray services, and yet what they don't tell you is the only way they'll provide that is if they have the nurses notified and if there's a doctor's note. So then you get charged for that.

The people are fine though I think they're understaffed. They have a nurse team service that comes in and they are very good. My mom's been getting physical therapy through that organization. That's why we are at Emeritus because Mom's primary need is physical therapy. The food is okay. Cleanliness is actually pretty good too.

Posted by nickreiterbiz August 21, 2012

First of all the staff is amazing and really seem to care about everyone they have there. The whole staff actually knows everyone by name which makes it feel much more like home than "being in a home". Its a very beautiful place on a nice little bit of land sitting right on the lake, is so pretty. They even provide beautiful gardens and trails to walk on for everyone. They have a nice dining room and activities center for everyone to enjoy and even a library with a decent selection. Overall is great, it seams quite likes its away from everything but its really just minutes from lots of things. The rooms are nice and cozy, there big or small enough for anyones liking. Like I said the staff is great, the atmosphere is great and I really can't say one bad thing about the place. Overall I'd have to give the place a A+

Posted by Steve7 August 14, 2012
1.0

Frankly, they didn't respond back to our inquiries, so we showed up there. We went and there was somebody in the office, a lady that was on the phone. She kind of signaled that she'd be out, but they never came out to talk to us and so we left. The place smelled of disinfectant. I would not stay there. I would not put my mother there.

Posted by virtual reader December 12, 2011

This facility is nestled in a woodsy setting and very cozy and comfortable. The parking is great with ample space for visitors and staff. When I entered the facility the first thing I noticed was how it reminded me of a lodge in the mountains. In the common area there is a fireplace that is used on those chilly days and evenings. Every room I entered was very spacious and decorated tastefully. The dinning room was quite large. I did not get a chance to actually see the lunch they offered, but the aroma was quite good.
Each resident room is very roomy and offers a view of the lake. There is an exercise room, activity room and a large library. Also there are several sitting rooms for residents to be able to visit with their family and friends in privacy. This facility also offers guest suites for residents that have family or friends that come to visit and they need somewhere to stay so they can be close. As I toured the outside of the facility I noticed there is a large patio area and lots of space to walk and enjoy the outdoors.

Posted by Caring354833 July 27, 2011

The staff was very helpful and knowledgable. The individual who handled the addminsions procure very well. She made every effort to make sure we got the best possible value.

Location of Emeritus at Beckett Lake

Features of Emeritus at Beckett Lake

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 3,025
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 3,000

• Staff patient ratio: depends upon the shift and assignment
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: ALF License

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details