Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Lodge Retirement Community the
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by bobberttheman August 26, 2012
4.0

The staff is very friendly and very caring towards the residents. They treat the residents with respect. The whole community is very lively and very active. There are also a lot of activities planned frequently. The meals are all prepared in house and are catered to the dietary needs of each individual. The rooms are bare, but they have a view of the courtyard and the pond that was built there. Most of the residents do not need special medical attention or a full time nurse.

Lodge Retirement Community the
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Lady Di1 August 09, 2012

We put my mother in the Lodge last dec. She was diagnosed with liver failure (NASH). We had to sell her house and all her belongings and put her in a nursing home for six months rehabbing and then we were able to get her into assisted living at the Lodge. Everyone there is wonderful they can't do enough. Their diningroom is beautiful and the food is great, I eat dinner with her every wednesday and they are just so nice and they have all their staff in the diningroom in black and white, it's so professional looking.They are so caring I love the place and our mother loves it there. She has nothing but great things to say about her apartment at the Lodge and the service and attention she recieves from the nurses and staff. They have so many activities, day trips and entertainment going on the residents can always keep busy if they want. It's a great place to spend your final years.

Location of Lodge Retirement Community the