Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Buckingham Pavilion Nursing & Rehabilitation

Buckingham Pavilion Nursing & Rehabilitation is an assisted living facility in Chicago, IL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Buckingham Pavilion Nursing & Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Buckingham Pavilion Nursing & Rehabilitation

Average Rating: 2.0 based on 1 Review

Buckingham Pavilion Nursing & Rehabilitation
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by BevDivision June 22, 2011
2.0

A friend from church had recently been admitted to reside at the Buckingham Center. A group of us decided to go visit our friend one Sunday after church. When I arrived, the staff at the front desk gave us a bit of a hard time when we were trying to sign in. There were apparently too many of us. So half the group decided to come back later that day. In any case, I signed in and went to see my friend. She was eating her lunch in her room. Her room was simple, with one bed, a side table and a television. We sat down and talked to her for awhile. Suddenly, I heard a staff member yelling down the hall. I didn't exactly know what the yelling was about, but it definitely brought down the mood of the whole place. The facility didn't seem as cheerful and friendly in comparison to other facilities I had visited.

Location of Buckingham Pavilion Nursing & Rehabilitation