Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Glenwell

Our community offers the comforts of home, a commitment to enhancing quality of life, and personal care services in a supportive environment that promotes independence. We add a personal touch to all that we do. Our community also offers a memory care unit for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our staff work closely with residents and family members to appropriately meet their needs.

Reviews of Glenwell

Glenwell
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Tball716 June 10, 2013
1.0

well I visited Glennwell and it was very nice as far as looks of the place but the staff is horrible there not friendly at all.

Glenwell
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by ainfurnari June 02, 2012
4.0

My wife grandmother was at Glenwell A DePaul Senior Living Facility. She was there until her estate was liquidated and was forced to go to an Erie County nursing home where medicaid picked up the cost. I remeber Glenwell DePaul to be a very clean and friendly facility that provided assisted living and care to middle class seniors. The several times we visited, I remember that my grandmother in law (who was like a grandmother to me was always helped with bathing and grooming. She was clean and well looked after. Also, I remember that the food they gave her was always presentable and looked and smelled great. I can't say anything about how the food tasted because I never tried it. they also provided activities and areas where she could sit with others who lived there for entertainment, friendship and leisure. The staff was always pleasant and "down to earth"; ready to address any concerns of the family and make you feel welcome. The staff would even sometimes wheel my wife's grandmother outside to sit in front and they would stay and chat a while with her. I was very impressed with the respect they gave her and the way they treated her. I have seen more upscale assisted living facilities in that area that had a "colder" atmosphere. My wife's grandmother was kept clean, treated with respect and built relationships with the staff and residents. I would recommend this facility to anyone in a similar situation that my wife's family had to face.

Location of Glenwell