Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of The Little Flower Assisted Living Residence

The Little Flower Assisted Living Residence
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring4232 June 30, 2014

I really loved The Little Flower Assisted Living Residence. That was the one I had chosen for my mother twenty years ago, but she never went there. It flashed into my mind, so I went there, and it was beautifully kept up. It has a lovely atmosphere, very caring people. That's what I would have chosen for my husband too, but they have a waiting list. He is number 8 on it, so I am not sure if he can move there. The dining room was open and very pleasant. Activity rooms were very pleasant. People were sitting on the back porch, but the porch was being renovated at some point, so nobody was there, but I was told that it was where a lot of people liked to sit. What I liked best about it was that their assisted living and memory care were together. They have more staff per number of clients.

The Little Flower Assisted Living Residence
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by JuneMM November 22, 2013
4.0

The Little Flower Assisted Living was very nice. It was smaller but it seemed more homey. It was also very clean. Their rooms were of nice size. The dining hall was very nice as well. The staff was very nice there too.

Location of The Little Flower Assisted Living Residence