Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Tina's Place Assisted Living Home

Tina's Place Assisted Living Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by JNT October 07, 2011

My mother lived in this home for several years. This is a wonderful, caring and compasionate home. The home is owned by a nurse who spends time with the residents daily. Most larger facilities don't even offer a nurse on staff.Her caregivers are exceptional. The home is in a residential community making the residents feel like they're living at home not in a facility. The level of care they offer is beyond expectations. I have never been there when there were fewer than 2 caregivers at all times, very often they would have 4. This gives you an indication of the attention the residents receive. I have asked them to have have a room available for me when the time comes where I can no longer care for myself. They have been in business for about 14 years and their experience shows. If you are looking for a home make sure you look behind the scenes. What you see and what you get are often two different things. I felt like family whenever I came to visit, the atmosphere is casual which makes you feel comfortable. I almost chose a larger facility before deciding on Tina's place. Choosing Tina was the best decision I ever made.

Tina's Place Assisted Living Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Emmyrose August 25, 2011
3.0

This residence is in an older, well kept home. They have been in business 14 years. The home is average size with 5 bedrooms.

They have private and semi-private rooms of average size, with two shared bathrooms fully handicapped equipped. they have up to 5 residents.

They do all 3 levels of care. The owner is an RN. She has 2 live in staff.

They have all home cooking and food appears nutritious. They provide 3 meals a day and snacks.

They go out to doctors appointments. The transport is hired outside or by family.

They have a living room for sitting and watching movies and television. They also play games like cards, bingo, and dominoes. All activities is with staff. They rely on outings by family or other transport. On my opion activities are limited.

The owner comes in daily to check residents, pass medications and assist in care.

They have a large backyard with grass and a patio. She says they do not bbq.

The house appears clean and the residents. I was not very impressed however with the limitations.

Location of Tina's Place Assisted Living Home