Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of The Village at Ocotillo

Posted by Jill12 March 27, 2014

We choose The Village of Ocotillo for my mom because it meets her needs the best. It is very clean and well-maintained. I liked the fact that it had larger one-bedroom units with full kitchens. The worker attitude of the staff is very good.

Posted by Caring79088350 February 28, 2014

The place that we are planning to move into is The Village at Ocotillo. I like primarily its location in relationship to where our son lives. I like the way the facility is laid out. I also like their programs and their food, the way the meals are handled there. For accommodations, what we are looking to have is a two-bedroom-two-bath with a full kitchen and a nice patio. We are looking for a unit where everything is under one roof because my husband will be using a motorized chair. Also in The Village, they have the "Aging in Place" concept where you could stay in your apartment and get different degrees of assistance as you need it, so that you don't have to move to another location. The staff was outstanding when we visited. We were very pleased with what they have available. For activities, they did have classes that I'm interested in. They also had activities that sound interesting.

Posted by David2 March 23, 2012

The staff and the facilities at the Village at Ocotillo thoroughly impress me. The staff is caring and especially helpful and always have everything covered. The facility is well-staffed with attentive, top-tier individuals. The facilities are luxurious and filled with amenities to help pass the time. I was especially impressed by the gym room and the media room. Not to mention the in-house restaurant, which serves affordable, high-quality food to both residents and their guests (for a small fee). Even as a guest, every time I visit, I am treated like royalty. The Village at Ocotillo also has a range of activities and goings-on every week. From movie screenings to parties, there is always something to do. The other residents have welcomed my relative with open arms. The community combined with the continuous activities, has created a rather warm, caring, and loving environment that only continues to help my relative feel comfortable and at-home. Overall, I am exceptionally satisfied with the high level of care that my relative is receiving at the Village at Ocotillo.

Location of The Village at Ocotillo