Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Pennington Gardens

Posted by Jack12 June 19, 2013
2.0

We visited Pennington and we didn't care for it very much. The rooms were too small. They weren't set up the way we like it to be done. The rooms that were shown were not suitable for us. They were not able not show the other part of the building because they only showed us the place for long term insurance.

Posted by Caring4684 May 14, 2013
4.0

We chose this facility for my mother because my mother's not ready to go into dementia care but she's starting to show signs. This facility is the best in making sure she remembers to do things. They bring her down to social events and it's a lot more like care giving even on a level one. The staff is incredible. Food is good, it's not the best or the worst I've seen. The rooms are very nice and they keep them tidy. They had activities from card games, bingos to exercises. They can improve on their time eating dinner, four o'clock is too early to eat dinner.

Posted by Emmyrose August 26, 2011
4.0

This facility is a very nice 2 story building. They have 85 residents. They have a lush flower and green small courtyard with paths, sitting areas and a patio with bbq grill.

The inside decor is nice with various decorations and very clean. they ave a hair salon and the beautician comes twice a week.

The apartments are studio, one bedroom. and two bedroom with partial kitchens.

They have a formal dining room. They have a very good variety of food and ir is very good. They serve 3 meals a day and snacks.

They have a house doctor who comes in and on call. They akso have an LPN 5 days a week and on call. They have 35 certified caregivers on staff. They do 2 levels of care,

They transport to appointments and outings.

They have an activity director. They have lots of indoor activities as bingo.cards, exercises, current events, movies, sing-a-longs, parties, birthdays and outside entertainment.They go shopping twice a week and outings to museums, movies, and other events.

This is a nice well maintained facility. The staff is caring and residents clean and well cared for. They have lots of activities for residents. The only draw back i can see is that if a resident becomes to degenerated, they cannot stay there or move within the facility.

Posted by ili July 30, 2011
4.0

My mom lives in this facility, and we've been very impressed with the care she's been receiving. The staff is friendly, his daily needs are met in a timely and high-quality manner, and Mom seems happy to be there. The staff alertes us to health concerns promptly. We feel confident that we've chosen the right home for Mom and would recommend this facility to other families."

Posted by Marjory care July 27, 2011
4.0

I found this facillity online looking for Adult Day care for my mother in law with Alzeheimers. She loves it and it's easy for me. A little on the high end of our budget.

Location of Pennington Gardens