Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Providence Place of Chambersburg

Providence Place of Chambersburg is an assisted living facility in Chambersburg, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Providence Place of Chambersburg for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Providence Place of Chambersburg

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Providence Place of Chambersburg
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by gramsfavorite August 28, 2012
4.0

Providence Place is a well-kept assisted living facility. The feedback I have received from my grandparents has been quite positive. The facility offers many great amenities and while I am not familiar with that many assisted living facilities I do believe that Providence Place is one of the better ones. When I have visited the facility, the staff is typically quite friendly and responsive to any needs or requests while I am present. The only qualm I have with the facility is that there are times I feel it is understaffed. I understand that at different points of the day there are more people in the building however, I believe that there could be more security staff at all times. I feel as though it is relatively easy to come and go. There is not really a check in system that I feel is satisfactory at ensuring that a guest of the facility is actually visiting someone. The last and final drawback of the facility is the cost. I understand that living in an assisted living facility comes at a great cost however, I believe the cost of Providence Place is a bit excessive. It is a top notch facility and there are many positives about it, the cost does deter from the overall experience.

Location of Providence Place of Chambersburg