Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Promise House

Promise House is an assisted living facility in Hiawatha, IA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Promise House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Promise House

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Promise House
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by hawkeye04 June 27, 2012
4.0

My grandma was at Promise House for two years before passing away, so I visited there several times. I did not notice much staff turnover, which I think is a plus. The staff was always very friendly and caring to all the residents. They always had special activities and games planned in order to mentally stimulate the residents. The facility was always clean and organized. I would usually come during a meal time, and the meals seemed fitting and acceptable. They made sure my grandmas room was set up to feel as much like home as possible for her, and it also made us feel at home as well when we visited. The staff was great at advising my mom about the status of my grandma and relating any problems or issues to her. They could tell my grandma would be passing soon, so the staff notified everyone in the family that she would be going soon, so we should stop in and see her one last time. The staff was very comforting during the difficult time for us. Overall, I had an enjoyable experience with Promise House.

Location of Promise House