Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Golden Age Retirement Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Zed98 October 18, 2012
4.0

The place was clean and the staff friendly. The patients had access to games and fed well with quality foods, had their own rooms and people who actually cared about their well being. Even after my relative (whom I deeply cared about) began to forget they treated her with the respect and care a person should have. After she slipped into a coma, and they still read to her and talked to her everyday before she passed. She was dying but they gave her a lot more than just what they were suppose too. Wishes, prayers and gifts just in case she woke up. They never gave up hope on her and let us be with her as much as we needed to be. I wasn't able to always be there often, and I didn't worry as much because I knew she was in good hands. I don't know of many places that would give that much care, or even care, about someone like her in such a state. I'm glad she was surrounded by such kind people. It helped.

Golden Age Retirement Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by lilstrawberry June 12, 2012
4.0

The landscape and building was beautiful, but the inside was a little less maintained. While it was clean, it was lacking what created a home feeling and welcomed the visitors and guests. Like every place you had the kind and unkind workers, but most treated you decently. Luckily my grandmother had a nurse who treated her like her own mother. The food was always served cold, but when heated up in the microwave in the room it was delicious.

Location of Golden Age Retirement Home