Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Phoenix Assisted Care
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by bronco49 December 16, 2013
1.0

To the families with loved ones at Phoenix, please be aware of the Administrator, and the staff! My mother was there for a brief time and the things I saw in the locked units for Alzheimrers patients was disturbing. I saw the staff actually giving the patients crumbled potatoe chips for snack and half cups of water. I spoke with the staff and they stated this is all we have. They had even cut back on the pull-ups, no wipes, no locations or anything. This facility may be in Cary, but it's one of the worst I've seen. I could not sleep at night while my loved one was there until I removed them! The Admin thinks she's an no it all! Just be aware of any place u put ur loved one and please be careful of the smiles........

Phoenix Assisted Care
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring57080350 February 28, 2013
4.0

I really like Phoenix Assisted Care. I like the interaction between the staff and the residents. The staff is very welcoming they spent much time with me as I needed. I can go in anytime day or night. The staff seems to be courteous to my father, and they take care of his needs.

Location of Phoenix Assisted Care