From the Provider
Our purpose is to provide the highest quality and compassionate care for our residents. Our companionship in combination to the assistance for our residents' with their Activities of Daily Living (ADL's) will translate into a successful and exuberant environment. We emphasize and respect each resident's uniqueness, ideals, beliefs, hobbies, and needs. We encourage and foster the differences among our residents for an easy transition and comfort ability into their new environment.
- 24-hour care and supervision.
- 3 nutritious and balanced meals with snack in between.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's): bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, laundry, medication management, etc.)
- Cleaning and safety inspection of each resident's room.
- Transportation to medical, dental, vision, legal, religious functions, and necessary activities to access entitlements or benefits.
- Social activities that are mentally simulating and entertaining.
- Full-furnished bedrooms.
- Prescribed special diets by primary physician.
- Provide hygiene supplies such as tooth paste, bath soap, shampoo, skin softener, etc.
- Licensed for end-of-life care (Hospice)
Hours of Operation/Visiting Hours: Monday-Sunday 10:00am-8:00pm
For More Information Please Contact: Neal H. Torres Jr. (Marketing Director/Administrator) Cell: (916) 677-7989
Reviews of La Honda Guest Home
Location of La Honda Guest Home
Features of La Honda Guest Home
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Laundry service for clothes
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Guests can attend meals