Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Sterling House of Cape Coral

Sterling House of Cape Coral provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Reviews of Sterling House of Cape Coral

Posted by Christine0517 July 30, 2014
2.0

Sterling House had a funny smell to it. That place had a weird odor. The facility was an older building. It was a one-story, and the ceilings were low. It just looked closed-in. I just didn't like it. The whole facility was small. We saw one room and it had a low ceiling, and it just had kind of a closed-in feeling. Regarding the staff, the residents were having lunch when we were there, and they had a lot of staff assisting the residents in the dining hall. The one we talked to was very nice. She wasn't the person we needed to speak with about the finances. We didn't schedule anything; we just stopped in. She was very friendly, and as much as her knowledge allowed, shared all the information with us that she had.

Posted by Jim84674350 May 30, 2014
4.0

My mom liked Sterling House, and it was very nice. Everything was very positive. Everything that my mom would have needed, this facility could have provided. It was probably the nicest one we visited. However, it was something she couldn't afford.

Posted by Caring82421850 April 29, 2014

Everything was clean at Sterling House, and the people seemed to be very caring. There were activities posted on the big board. I think there was Bingo.

Posted by Helen36 March 31, 2014

The one reason I liked Sterling House the best was that my father-in-law has a dog, and he said they could accommodate him bringing his dog. They even have a little courtyard that has grass, and it is in the middle of the facility, so the dog could roam around there and he couldn't get out, he couldn't get lost. It is a perfect environment. The rooms are very, very homey, and the staff is all very friendly. Everything is nice and clean. There are no odors. The people are great.

Posted by LovelyLady2 March 28, 2014

We love Sterling House. We almost put my mom there. It wasn't really big like some of these other places. I think it was like 65 or 70 residents, and it was just very home-like. The dinner, the dining area, you never were that far away from anything. All the rooms were like one big circular area. It was very, very clean. The rooms were nice. They had several different choices to choose from. They just had a sitting area, a bedroom, a small kitchen and a bathroom but it was adequate for what my mother would need.

Posted by Tim13 December 28, 2013
4.0

The Sterling House of Cape Coral was very nice. It's a small community. The place was immaculately clean. The rooms were a little smaller. The staff were all wonderful and very professional.

Posted by Caring74130750 November 27, 2013
4.0

Sterling House was nice. The staff was knowledgeable and they took us around. I thought they were great for assisted living. However, my mom needed independent living.

Posted by CaringEA803 August 10, 2013

I went for a visit Sterling House of Cape Coral. The place is very nice and very clean. All the people that worked there were very, very nice to me.

Posted by Doris11 August 10, 2013
4.0

Mom is at Sterling House of Cape Coral. The doctor that visits there and their physical therapy are very good. The staff and the CNAs were wonderful. The nurses are top shelf, but I don't care for the executive director who is a detriment. If it isn't for the staff, my mother would be leaving.

Posted by Virginia48065061 April 30, 2013
3.0

I like Sterling House's environment. The facility is very clean with well-maintained grounds. Had they been more appropriate to my needs and I had seen more, I would have been interested with them.

Posted by Bella M. September 29, 2011
4.0

My friend's mother was a resident at Sterling House for several years until her death a few months ago. I had the opportunity to visit her several times there, sometimes accompanying my friend and sometimes on my own. Both my friend and her mother always spoke very highly of this facility. Every time I visited there I found the facility to be very clean and nicely decorated and maintained. In addition, I always found the staff to be helpful if I had any questions. As the needs of my friend's mother increased, the staff was sensitive to her feelings about this and their sensitivity eased her transition as she required more assistance. One of the nice features of this facility is that it is basically located in a residential neighborhood yet also close to an area of the city where a large number of employees work (the City Hall, the Post Office and the County Building.) Because both my friend and I work in that area, it was convenient for us to drop by and visit the facility either during our lunch hour or immediately after work. This convenient location made it easier to visit frequently. I have already recommended the Sterling House to my cousin who is trying to select a location for his father.

Location of Sterling House of Cape Coral

Features of Sterling House of Cape Coral

• Pets: Small Pets

• Lowest monthly rate: 3,100

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By clicking the above, you agree that Caring.com may contact you about senior housing and/or home care services in a variety of convenient ways including by automated call technology at the phone number(s) you provided. You understand that you don’t need to consent to receive these types of communications in order to obtain any goods or services—and you can always call us at (800) 973-1540. You also have read and agree to our" Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5