Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From AlmaVia of Camarillo

It's About Living Well

The lifestyle at AlmaVia of Camarillo allows you to choose how to spend your time. You have the privacy of your apartment with the benefits and activity of a community. Our programs strengthen bonds between the community, staff, residents,and their families.

• Leisure activities and scheduled transportation
  • Resident, volunteer, and advisory groups
  • Gourmet and homestyle meals
  • Personal care services and dementia care programs as needed
  • Spiritual care
  • Spacious garden and walking paths
  • 24-hour staff and state-of-the-art security systems

Our Commitment

AlmaVia of Camarillo is part of Elder Care Alliance, a nonprofit organization committed to serving and enriching the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of our residents. Our commitment is to provide high quality senior housing with support services and amenities that promote independence and foster dignity, respect, and personal choice. We are dedicated to the philosophy and the spiritual traditions of our sponsors: respecting and celebrating the dignity and inherent worth of each person

Reviews of AlmaVia of Camarillo

Posted by Caring79089250 March 12, 2014
3.0

I like the location of Alma Via because it was near all the doctor visits in the hospital. But I thought it was pricier. The rooms were okay. At the time of my visit they weren't doing any activity, but I saw the signs that they do have that. The dining area was nice.

Posted by Caring77239150 January 30, 2014

The hallway before you went into the room had glass cages outside each room and each person who was in the room had things like hobbies that they used to do or things they were interested in. It was very impressive to just look at things like that. It's not an old, dark hallway. The staff was very knowledgeable. If I asked a question and it wasn't what they dealt with, then they would tell us that they'll take you to the person there and they can explain it you better than we can. They were pleasant to deal with, very sociable, polite, kind.

Posted by John805 July 11, 2012

They took great care of my Grandpa. They went out of their way to make sure he was always comfortable and all of his needs were met. Everything is really upscale and nice including the rooms, furniture, food, and entertainment (like movies on a big projector screen). They had people come in for groups and did all kinds of fun stuff for the people staying there. My grandpa was suffering from Altimeters and Dementia. They were very patient with him and did their best to help him daily with anything he needed. At first he was very unhappy with the idea of going to an assisted living facility. Within a week or two, the staff and other people staying there won him over. Every time I went to visit, he seemed very happy with his environment. He wasn't able to take care of himself anymore, and it was great knowing he was happy and comfortable in his final days. I would definitely recommend AlmaVia to anyone.

Location of AlmaVia of Camarillo

Features of AlmaVia of Camarillo

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy
  • 24 hour nurses: On-call 24/7

• We charge an entry fee

• Pets: All Pets