Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Country Gardens Assisted Living
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Karen64820550 August 01, 2013
2.0

I was not impressed with Country Gardens Assisted Living probably because for me it was a nursing home and I don't need a nursing, what I needed was an assisted living. But it was clean although the rooms are small. It was very much like an institution. Mildred had Alzheimer's but she knew what's going and and I don't want to put her in an institution or a nursing home.

Country Gardens Assisted Living
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by TemplSpyder June 21, 2012

My great aunt has had many complicated and chronic health conditions after her heart attack several years ago. When searching for a facility, we didn't just need somewhere that merely checked in on their residents, but a facility that is capable of delivering high quality and specialized medical care. We found exactly what we were looking for right here in Butler, Georgia. I always found the caregivers to be courteous, knowledgeable, and respectful of the dignity of the people in their charge. My great aunt has also confirmed that she has the same experience. She would often tell of how the caregivers went above and beyond to make her feel like this was not just somewhere she had to stay, but somewhere that she could feel comfortable with calling her second home. The d̩cor of the assisted living facility was warm and inviting, and residents who wanted to could sit on the old style porch outside and enjoy the outdoors. I would definitely recommend this facility for anyone who is looking to place a loved one in an assisted-living environment, or for someone considering staying there themselves.

Location of Country Gardens Assisted Living