Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Tangerine Cove of Brooksville

Posted by Caring1029 June 12, 2013
4.0

We visited Tangerine Cove for my mom. We looked at it and it was okay and better than the other ones. Both the staff and facilities rated higher than the others.

Posted by Betsy4 March 01, 2013
4.0

The people at Tangerine Cove of Brooksville were very friendly, helpful, and very nice to the residents. The rooms are adequate and better than some of the ones I've seen. But they could do a little bit more cleaning.

Posted by pirlygirl September 24, 2012
4.0

Tangerine Cove has given the best over all care of a family member whom could no longer live with out assistance. I have found that all of the nurses and aides would go out of their way to help aid in her every day needs. Even after their shifts they would make sure that she had everything she needed. I am very pleased with how she was cared for. Even in the evenings when we would have moved her into total care...they would keep us updated on the progression of her needs. Its truly wonderful to know that she was cared for so well. In this day and age I have found that people just don't take their job so seriously.I am glad that I have been proved wrong. Thank you very much to the men and women for choosing a career path in the health care industry. Especially the caring part of your job.

Posted by pbtwhite March 14, 2012
4.0

I gave this 4 stars due to the way they take care of the facility. It was clean and smelled fresh everytime i walked into it. To make it a 5 star they would need to raise staff a few for the more on demand that some residents need. But overall they are great with what they have and how nice the facility is.

Location of Tangerine Cove of Brooksville