Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Woodland Terrace

Woodland Terrace, a Christian Senior Living Residence, is located on twelve acres of dunes and woods in the pleasant rural community of Bridgman, Michigan, along the shores of Lake Michigan. Woodland Terrace, as a Senior Living Residence, provides Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Special Needs Residences.

These residences were all designed with the idea of maintaining a home-like environment in a community setting. To avoid the difficulties associated with elevators, all of our residences are located on the ground floor. Residents needing 24 hour "on-site" licensed nursing personnel should seek the facilities of a skilled nursing home. However, there are 2 nurses and 1 nurse practitioner on the staff which provide around the clock nursing consultation services.

Living in the independent apartments allows one to forget yard maintenance, housework, taxes, insurance, utility bills, transportation and just focus on Enjoying the Fine Art of Living. Our 24-hour staff is always available to make each resident's stay pleasant.

Reviews of Woodland Terrace

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Woodland Terrace
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Kristine Williams July 06, 2012
4.0

The people that work there are wonderful, and very sweet to my relative. The rooms are airy and have a lot of natural light. It is very home-like and a great place. My only complaint is that on occasion they don't change my relative's depends as frequently as I would like at times and they smell like urine because of it. They also forget to put in their hearing aids sometimes and my relative is quite deaf.

Location of Woodland Terrace