Cost

Starting at $1,850/mo.*; $2,400/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at College Park

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Assisted Living Facility #6528

Reviews of Emeritus at College Park

Posted by MrManAlfie July 30, 2014
1.0

I was in tears when I left this awful place. People just sitting in the hall looking really unhappy, the strong smell of urine, the dementia patients in lock down sitting around with blank looks on their faces, when I left there was a urine trail going from the front door down the hall and the final straw was stepping in feces outside the dining room of the lock down patients. I wouldn't put my dog here. Who has carpeting in an assisted living facility? It had been cleaned so many times it couldn't come clean. The Board of Health should be called in and frequently.

Posted by Caring79241550 February 28, 2014

Emeritus was nice, but the rooms were not as big as my own personal bedroom. I know that John wouldn't be happy there. That wasn't acceptable. But it was lovely, clean, friendly, and a happy place. Other than the size of the rooms, everything else about the place was very nice.

Posted by Carol79020450 February 28, 2014
3.0

Emeritus at College Park had a feeling of a medical building. Outside, it had no ambience whatsoever. Inside though was very clean and very nice. The admission person was a gentleman and he was accommodating. From the outside, it didn't seem what I wanted for my mother.

Posted by Caring72379550 October 09, 2013
2.0

As soon as you walk in the door, there was a smell about the place. Emeritus was a very undesirable place. I just didn't like it. It was a smaller facility. However, the staff had pretty nice people.

Posted by Joe20 September 21, 2013
3.0

I went to Emeritus at College Park. I saw what they had and I wasn't satisfied with it. They don't measure up to the facility where I'm in now. The staff was fine. Their accommodations were furnished in a different style. They're not as big as the others I've seen. Also they didn't have kitchens in their apartments. This place was more expensive but they didn't have the facilities that I like, like a swimming pool for example.

Posted by Caring4655426 August 13, 2013
3.0

The environment at Emeritus College Park is friendly, quiet, and it's accessible. My aunt had a private room and it was spacious. She was allowed to decorate it with her own things and make it feel like home. I think they could improve on their interaction with their residents, but because they seemed to be short staffed, that would be very difficult for them. When you ask for something, they gracefully get it for you or help you with it. However, I feel it's understaffed.

Posted by helpinghands 555 January 25, 2013

From the impression I got, Emeritus at College Park seemed like a very nice facility. It's clean, they have a nice dining room, and they say that the food is good. I don't know how they function or what activities they have, but I did notice that the residents seem bored. However, I wasn't there all day and I don't know if they're being entertained. I think it's very important to keep them busy with activities because they're still capable and it help distracts them from their suffering. They should entertain the elderly more, especially people with Alzheimer's or dementia because they need something to stimulate their brain.

Posted by Julie 1 July 30, 2012

I have chosen Emeritus at College Park for the lady I've cared for, for the last 7 years. I decided to go with a facility for the reason that I cannot take care of her all the time. The facility was actually in a good location. I go to school right by there, so it's very convenient for me to visit her anytime. The people there, from the resident to the staff were really kind and friendly. And I have a great sense of relief and security that she will be well taken care of.

Location of Emeritus at College Park