Cost

Starting at $2,400/mo. (AL) - $4,500/mo. (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Heritage Place Assisted Living

Listening. Serving. Caring.

These things matter to you, and to us. We offer more than just a beautiful place to live. We offer a lifestyle that embraces our residents independence and offers high quality care and assistance where needed.

Our goal is to enhance the quality of life of our residents and make sure they live their lives to the fullest. We recognize that our residents require varying levels of care and assistance. We promise to tailor our community and services to the needs and preferences of each individual resident, ensuring that they continue to lead the life they want. Visit us today to start living your life to the fullest!

Reviews of Heritage Place Assisted Living

Posted by Susan66741750 August 15, 2013

I chose this place because it's less than a mile from me and it just felt right. I brought my mom here seven years ago to see what she thought of it and she's been there ever since. It's nice, everything works. I have no complaints. They take care of her room and they're taking good care of my mom. They have hospice as well. She's well taken care of; I'm really happy with the facility on how they work, how they respect us and everything.

Posted by Chrissy3 October 13, 2012
4.0

This facility is not just a home for the elderly, but also for those who need just a little extra help. The staff is wonderful, caring and thoughtful. They actually care about their patients. They have great projects, an ice cream parlor, movie nights, all kinds of things that you can do. They also have some wonderful volenteers that come in and help with whatever the person needs. Heritage Place is a wonderful place for your loved once. The atmosphere is almost magical!

Posted by four June 23, 2011

This is a lovely facility. It has everything necessary for day to day life, even a chapel for religious services. One of the most remarkable features of this facility is the playground, especially designed for visiting grandchildren and great grandchildren. During one visit, I watched a big family gathering, possibly an outdoor picnic, to celebrate two residents 65th wedding anniversary. It was a special moment to witness. The residents were surrounded by their children and grandchildren, with the youngest ones enjoying the playground immensely. It was a perfect family scene, set against the backdrop of Heritage Place.

Posted by anonymous44 June 23, 2011