Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Riverside East

Riverside East
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Quinn27 December 22, 2012

I visited this facility on several occasions to see my God-Mother. She has been a resident here for three years now and I most recently visited her in July of 2012. I love this facility for many reasons. It is in great shape, it is well kept, and very homey feeling. The staff is kind and helpful and most of all they know what they are doing. As a visitor I have always had a great experience with the friendly staff and the clean facility. The food is great, the rooms are spacious and they have a lot of activities for the residents. They also make sure that they provide great outings. The grounds are pretty and well maintained and she loves it here. I would highly recommend this facility if you are looking in this area for a place for yourself or for a loved one.

Riverside East
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Sue R. May 14, 2011

Visited this facility

My Mom has been a resident of Riverside East for over 10 years. The care she has received in her one-bedroom apartment is the best, and the staff are all so loving in their interactions with her. When Mom 1st moved in, her primary need was for medication management. As her needs for care are changing due to the health issues with which she now struggles, Riverside's staff promptly addresses the issues involved, steps up the level of her care accordingly, and communicates directly and in a timely manner with me as well. Riverside East has become my "home-away-from-home" as I am made to feel so welcome whenever I visit Mom. In summary, I can't say enough about the comfort I experience with my Mom living at Riverside East. I highly recommend this retirement/assisted living facility.

Location of Riverside East