Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Hill Country Assisted Living

Hill Country Assisted Living provides a safe and caring enviroment for the elderly in the early stages of Alzheimer's Disease or related dementias. We provide skilled comprehensive and structured day services and 24 hour skilled/residential care, in a home-like setting.

Reviews of Hill Country Assisted Living

Posted by Sarahi30 June 10, 2014

Beautiful facility with loving, caring, Christian staff. Wish I had known about this facility before my mother passed away in a cold nursing home!!

Posted by Angiecr April 24, 2013

my father was in this facility for a year. It was such a blessing for us to find this home, as he had been kicked out of two other places for wondering. The staff are very loving and compassionate, and have a great deal of experience with dementia and Alzheimer's patients. They strive to educate on all aspects of the disease. My dear father was a real challenge for them during certain phases of his illness, but they worked with me to find solutions with knowledge and compassion. I highly recommend this caring and "homey" facility.

Posted by honestreview September 05, 2012
1.0

My mom was in this facility. I was told to either pay them more money or come and get your mother. We had a contract that had a specific amount of the monthly cost. Come to find out the contract is not worth the paper it is written on. The facility smelled, there were no activities for the residents at all. My mom was allowed to wander the property unattended at her will. The owner of this facility seems to be in it for the money. I moved my mom and would hope that others would be so aware of this place.

Location of Hill Country Assisted Living