About St. Andrews Estates

St. Andrews Estates is an assisted living facility in Boca Raton, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact St. Andrews Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of St. Andrews Estates

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

St. Andrews Estates
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by lady b1 November 24, 2012

I visited this facility recently to research possible assisted living for my elderly mother. It is located in a very nice neighborhood of Boca Raton, FL. I called and made an appointment for a tour.The facility itself is very nice. The receptionist was friendly. The tour guide was knowledgable and sympathetic. Their are private apartments as well as assisted living arrangements for those who require a more medical attention.The dining and recreational facilities were above average. I was impressed with this facility. It was much nicer than I expected and seemed well run.The pricing structure was a bit higher than I was looking for. I would recommend this facility to anyone who has the financial abilities and wants to place their loved ones in a safe and secure upscale assisted living facility.

Location of St. Andrews Estates