Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Bloom at Bluffton

Bloom at Bluffton
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring80345750 April 04, 2014

The Bloom was beautiful. They just won a huge award. It was professionally decorated. The people were very nice, and when I called back, they were sold out. I used to do a lot of decorating, and the biggest thing I noticed is that it had been professionally decorated, very tasteful.

Bloom at Bluffton
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Leaf2 September 26, 2013
4.0

I had mixed feelings about Bloom at Bluffton. Mom fell and we had to transfer her, so the staff didn't have enough experience with her for the brief period of time she was there. Now she's back at Bloom, but we've gotten a different doctor and they are more in-tuned with her needs. I kind of felt that when I am present, they would go bending over backwards to be extremely nice to mom. But my brother who lives in Bluffton visits her almost every day and tells me that they're always that nice.

I get nothing but good reports about them now. They are doing a very good job and the people that are there now know more about my mother. Her meds are being monitored and she's doing much better than she did before. She's doing well and we like the place now. To me, they have too many people in charge, but that's my perspective.

Location of Bloom at Bluffton