Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Parkside Residence

Parkside Residence is an assisted living facility in Black River Falls, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Parkside Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Parkside Residence

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

Parkside Residence
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by KarlB June 30, 2012
3.0

The staff and the facilities were very good from what I could tell, I would be happy to live in this facility if I ever need. I probably only visited only about once a month randomly but my grandmother seemed to be pleased (from what she could remember). Her having Alzheimer's, she would never complain at all. My memories of my grandmother are her ALWAYS complaining or nagging about something. Yet, at Parkside she was content to be there and OK with the other residents. I think that this is a big testament to the staff, although you might argue that the Alzheimer's can have a behavior/attitude change in some people, this was still pretty early on. She was still with it, and still complained about a lot of other things. I don't have too much personal contact with the facility but that is the one thing I do remember and credit about the place: that she was content to be there (a big step)!

Location of Parkside Residence

Features of Parkside Residence

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
Get-listed-tab-hhcec9e5d7f5