Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Saucon Manor

Posted by Rose Ann July 20, 2014
3.0

One thing that is nice about Saucon Manor is a doctor's office is attached right next to the building. You could use their door or walk right through. In other words, you don't need to go outside. They also have therapy and exercise rooms right there. That was kind of nice, too. However, it is an old schoolhouse that they converted into a home. It didn't seem homey; it seemed business-like. And it was too overwhelming. I thought it was a little too large for my mother.

Posted by Robert1030 July 15, 2014
4.0

There’s no other place like Saucon Valley Manor! Great staff, great food, nice clean facility.

Posted by Happy in Hellertown June 04, 2014

Very good Assisted Living. Clean, Good Care. Highly recommend bringing your loved ones.

Posted by Pryan April 05, 2014
1.0

This was the worst experience! My mom was so unhappy that i could not keep here there, it’s scary how this place is even still open. Anyway, the point is my mom needs help at night and this place cannot provide this sort of help, although they would market their great service. I highly recommend you find another place for your loved ones

Posted by xhuyan March 15, 2014
1.0

Worst place ever! I had to move my mom after less than a week!!! The staff was rude, the care mediocre, and it took her for ever to get any assistance when she really needed it. To make this even worse the owners are sleazy and not well respected in the community.

Posted by Unknown2014 December 27, 2013
1.0

I would not recommend any loved ones to this faculty, I really believe this place should be shut down.the food is not all that great.the care for these residents needs to be alot better.the rugs in this facility needs to be changed they are very nasty.at lot of the staffing members are very rude need to be more professional.

Posted by Caring3762 April 24, 2013
4.0

My mother stayed at Saucon Valley Manor for about 3 to 4 years. I liked the rooms because it was all unique and designed differently. There were both mobile and immobile residents in the facility. I thought the level of care given for the immobilized residents were not enough. There were plenty nurses on the day shift and they were good. I had problems with the second and third shifts. There was just not enough staff to attend to the needs. I have also tried the food. It was okay. I thought the portions were small but it was enough for the elderly.

Posted by felloverit September 13, 2012
4.0

When she originally began staying there, the care providers were rather pleasant and nurturing, as the months rolled by, the staff began to change, and it was obvious, that the employees the residents would now come to know, were younger, less caring, and unable to relate with the residents. From my experience, I've taken notice to a rather lethargic disposition among even the resident she shares her living space with, Christine. I would never refer this care facility to anyone, as even the sister facility (Whitehall Manor) is revered as a better location.

Posted by VictorP April 12, 2012
4.0

The assisted living facility was very nice. While the building looked a little old, the rooms were roomy and clean. The staff was very friendly and kind. If you had a question or needed assistance, they had no problem helping you. The cleaning staff and dining room staff were also very friendly. The rooms were spacious and set up in a way so that the residents can easily move around and get to each room. There were a lot of safety features as well. I also liked how there was a precise fire escape plan. Another aspect I enjoyed were the activities. There were different rooms for different activities to entertain the residents. I liked where the facility was located. It was in a safe neighborhood next to a bank and a police station. There was also various food joints and restaurants around in case a resident did not like cooking. It was in walking distance to churches, parks, a pool, and a laundry mat.

Posted by SushyGeara June 24, 2011
3.0

I had a uncle living in the saucon valley manor I visited him often they took good care of him the staff were friendly and helpful,The housekeepers were also nice and were his friends one by the name of valerie was his favorite housekeeper she would bring him fruit snacks and he will be so happy she will help him get on his wheel chair when needed,My uncle's barber in the facility was good at her job,the activities in the facility were bingo,sing alongs,sewing,and more.My uncle did not like the food much but he will eat it anyways cause he new it was good for his health,The hallways in the facility were always clean but I believe the rooms could have been cleaned more often and would have air freshener thought the building,The parking was too far from the building and was not nicely landscaped,So I would give this facility a 3.

Location of Saucon Manor