Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Concordia Retirement Center

Concordia Retirement Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by katshar December 12, 2012

I have had experience with both the assisted living and nursing rehab parts of this facility as I cared for my husband and his twin. The facilities are old and not as attractive as some, although they are being upgraded. However we looked past the exterior and spoke with residents who told us of the good meals and loving care they received and decided to use this facility. At assisted living, attractive, several course meals were served at tables with linens by attentive caring staff. Each resident had his own space and belongings and it was truly home where friendships were formed among staff and residents. We were attracted to the nursing home after observing the interaction of the staff with clients there as well. There seemed to be a relationship of joy and fun in the playful banter between staff and residents. For those residents unable to respond or to feed themselves, the love and care were always evident in the gentle caring actions of the staff. If I ever need assisted or nursing care,Concordia will be my choice.

Concordia Retirement Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Becky M1 April 30, 2012

I have visited my friend and stayed with her many times. This facility is beautiful and clean. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. Its in a beautiful setting. The meals are wonderful, and the rooms are very well maintained. I am looking at residing here myself. They take the residents on outings or shopping. They assist with grooming, medications, housekeeping, laundry, or whatever is needed. They always go the extra mile for their residents. If a resident requires more care they have a nursing facility in the same complex, which makes the transition very easy. The employees take the extra time to really get to know their residents, and are always thoughtful and courteous to them. They remember things about their lives and engage in conversations with the residents. It makes it feel more like a home, then a facility. I would recommend the facility to anyone looking for help with a loved one.

Location of Concordia Retirement Center