Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Smith's Care For The Elderly

Smith's Care For The Elderly is an assisted living facility in Edgewood, MD that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Smith's Care For The Elderly for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Smith's Care For The Elderly

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Smith's Care For The Elderly
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by GuiCyber June 30, 2011
4.0

My grandfather was a resident of Smiths Care For The Elderly. He passed away a couple months ago. During his time their, our family went through tough times. It was tough for us to remove him from his home and place him in a living facility. My grandmother passed away a couple years ago and she was his caretaker. When my grandfather first got to Smiths Care For The Elderly he would not stop complaining. Nothing was good enough and why did he have to be their. The one bright spot was the staff at Smiths Care For The Elderly. The nurses and nurses aids were fantastic. Working in a senior facility has to be a difficult job but you would never know by the way the staff performed. They were so helpful and dedicated alot of time to making my grandfather feel at home.

Location of Smith's Care For The Elderly