Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Habersham Retreat

Habersham Retreat
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Birdie D. July 12, 2013

My mom was an Alzheimer's patient and she passed away last August, but she stayed here at Habersham Retreat. This was a really nice place. It was very clean. They had good food and great staff. I loved them. They also had a lot of activities for residents to do.

Habersham Retreat
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Dianna2 November 02, 2011
4.0

My experience with Habersham Retreat has always been a good one. I have visited some friends and family members there over the years and they have always been happy with the facility. The nurses are always nice and attentive, the doctors are very knowledgeable and make sure that they do their very best to keep the residence in the up most health possible. They have very good meals that are tailored to the residence individual needs and the facility is also very clean and well maintained. The staff is always helpful and never made me feel out of place or that I was a bother for asking questions pertaining to my loved ones. I would recommend Habersham Retreat to anyone that would ask because they have always taken good care of my family.

Location of Habersham Retreat