Cost

Starting at $2,550/mo.*; $3,350/mo.* (ALZ)

Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Emeritus at Bakersfield

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Reviews of Emeritus at Bakersfield

Posted by Caring77556350 January 31, 2014

I place my aunt in Emeritus. The staff is wonderful. They have been so good to my aunt and it has been a very positive thing. She is in a beautiful room. They put in new curtains, painted the wall and place new mini-blinds in. I have eaten a few times there and the food is very good. Since she moves there, she has a little bit more positive attitude and she gets up at 7 o'clock to go to breakfast, which she never did before. As far as the whole picture and all the activities, I am old enough but I am not ready yet, but I will live there and I highly recommend them.

Posted by L Gilli September 06, 2013

We recently had a tour of Emeritus of Bakersfield and were very impressed. The staff was very friendly and seemed quite efficient. The entire campus was clean and there were no unpleasant smells. The residents seemed happy to be there. Now if we could only convince my Mom that this is where she should be.

Posted by Caring2773 November 05, 2012

We just went through the housing and they just showed me around the dining room and the apartment. The rooms were nice.

Posted by S.O.A.P. March 06, 2012
4.0

I have a loved one residing at Emeritus. The facility is beautiful and the rooms are very spacious. There is a court yard that is nice but could use a makeover. When my loved one moved to Emeritus, the food in the dining room was very good, healthy and appealing. Due to some changes in staff, the food is mediocre at best now. The facility is safe and clean. The care and attention given by the aids is top notch though and the support staff is exceptional, (front desk, housekeeping, med-tech, maintenance, etc.) They genuinely care about the residents and really take good care of them. I do not feel the same way about the nurse in charge there or the administrator of the facility. I do understand that their job is to look out for whats best for everyone at the facility but the compassion and concern for the individual is lacking. If we were to do it over again, we would choose Emeritus because it really is a nice place but I wish it were more like it was when our loved one first moved in.

Posted by smeffreyd7 December 08, 2011
4.0

The setup of this facility is very well designed. The employees were all very nice and thoughtful of their residents. The facility had programs almost every day which was nice because it helped the residents get out of their rooms and get some exercise. My grandmother really loved this place and I did too because they kept very good care of her and she knew that. There was only one problem with this place was that they could have kept it a little bit cleaner. But other than that it was and still is a very nice place.

Location of Emeritus at Bakersfield