Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Seaside Retirement Resort

Posted by iwalsh March 07, 2014
2.0

the place is very clean, the staff is very kind and friendly, they have no laundry on premises ad clothes get lost a lot..

Posted by Rosa1 November 22, 2013

I am here in Seaside Retirement for four weeks now. I like everything here. The nurses and employees are great. The owner is an angel. These people are delightful. They wash my clothing. They watch me every night. Their attention is very good. The restaurant is beautiful and very well decorated. The food is great. I have a two bedroom apartment with a living room, a bathroom and a kitchen. We have transportation to the doctors, shops, beach and we have entertainment. I recommend them highly.

Posted by lormandmom October 26, 2011
4.0

my mother has been living here for two years. Her day to day care is excellent. The facility is beautiful and clean. I've had some misunderstandings with the office staff and receptionist but even that has improved recently

Posted by statesmen23 August 03, 2011

"Life's a beach"! At least that's how your loved ones will feel at Seaside Retirement Resort. The Atlantic Ocean and beautiful Hallandale Beach are located right across the street. The atmosphere of the ocean and the atmosphere of the beautifully appointed interior will leave you with a relaxed feeling that can only be matched by the caring and qualified staff that are always ready to serve. World famous shopping and dining are nearby. So grab a lounge chair, have a cocktail, and don't forget your suntan lotion!

Posted by Fresh April 17, 2011
1.0

Friend or relative of resident

This facility has owed a $2000 security deposit to my cousin since Decmber 2010 & refuses to return it. The administer, Judy, refuses calls & when I call to discuss it with her, she tells me I am being "fresh" and hangs up on me. No one connected to this facility will call back, so now will proceed with legal action. Be careful of what you choose. I don't think they expect people to make it out of there alive, so when it happens, you have to fight for your rights.

Posted by Linda-2 October 08, 2009

We have a friend living here. The patio is lovely with a wonderful breeze. Everyone seems very friendly and our friend is very happy here and quite satisfied with how he is treated and he said the food is very good too.

Location of Seaside Retirement Resort

Features of Seaside Retirement Resort

• French

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours