Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Pinecrest Retirement Home

Pinecrest Retirement Home is an assisted living facility in Auburn, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Pinecrest Retirement Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Pinecrest Retirement Home

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Pinecrest Retirement Home
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring61121 August 28, 2014
4.0

I found a facility for my mom and this one may not be as nice as the other facilities, but I like the people there better. This one is 4 miles from me, so to be able to visit my mom is much better. The facility's name is Pinecrest Retirement Home. My mom likes the food. They have their big meal in the middle of the day and it is probably more food than what she has been eating. The food is good. There are lots of fruits and vegetables. She seems to be OK and joins the other women. A lot of other ladies like television, but my mom doesn't enjoy that so much. Overall, they're really caring people and I'm really happy with them. There are just a few little things but that's why I wanted it close, so if there's something I need to do, I can be there. They have six rooms for six people and that's just about the size that my mother needs. The rooms are really nice. They're not brand new but they're nice. Half of them have sliding doors, so you can go outside.

Location of Pinecrest Retirement Home